Arguably one of South Beach’s most glamorous Hotels. It’s an historic 1930’s villa which belonged to the never forgot Fashion Designer Gianni Versace, which lends to its unique and enchanting atmosphere, featuring a blend of Persian, Egyptian and English style.
Each suite is individual and has inlaid furniture, wall mosaics and Italian marble baths. This 5-Star Hotel in South Beach furnished with unique furniture especially made by the designer. There is a Cigar room, a terrace on the ocean and a caviar lounge – a fairytale hotel.
Recently has changed ownership to the famous Restaurant in Miami Beach: Barton G. Its a very exclusive location in the middle of Ocean Drive and its a expensive restaurant.
Comment and Advices from our Guests:
1) Elegant, beautiful…and the food was good too! We sat by the stunning pool, only 3 other tables. Food very expensive, but what a lovely night! We walked around after, and right up to the rooftop observatory! Service friendly and helpful.
2) Amazing, Gianni Versace’s old villa, amazing mosaic’s great service, best steak I’ve had in years!, Highly recommend it.
3) I strongly suggest Bananas in a box!!!! for desert.
4) Ambiance, history and exclusivity make this house.
5) Absolutely beautiful but food was so-so.
6) Wonderful service…beautiful location and sublime food !! Very romantic and private escape from the crowds of South Beach!
8) Beautiful property with a great staff.
Note: We have received some negative tickets, regarding guided tours inside the Hotel. We have not new updates on this matter after the new ownership. If you have some more news regarding this matter please write us.
InsideMiamiBeach.com, like no other.