What our Guests say:
1) The steak is great but the sides are very salty. You will usually see a long wait outside…If too long, just go across the street to Prime Italian (same owner, and excellent steak as well)
2) The sides and desserts are by far the best of any steakhouse I’ve ever been to. BUT the steak offers alot to be desired. For the best steak head right down the road to RED.
3) The food is good, the service is really bad. the place really crowded, they should take few tables away.
4) One of my favorite BUT they must change the ladies on the reservations they are complitely unprofessionals,to wait 30minutes is not a style anymore.
5) Good service most times, although the hostesses are somewhat clueless as how to do their job. The steaks are ok, but not the best in Miami. Tuna tartare among the best in Miami. Cool place mostly for the experience not so much the food
6) Absolute MUST – one of the best in Miami !
7) This is the most phenomenal spot in Miami. Food is spectacular and the service is flawless.
8) Amazing rib eyes, perfectly done perflectly taste. excellent mood, excelent pipole, gentle people ,my best place in miami. love it.
9) We hated this rest: booking made 2 weeks in advance and they keep us waiting for 90 min. standing up! They have a lot to learn (service, welcoming, food,…) to become a top rest. Never again. Vir
10) Its a great pleace but if you looking for the best spot www.sunshinemare.com I Milles friend I can get good tables for ASW members
11) The top steaks in sobe and the truffles potatoès are fantastic. Love this place.
12) GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE, IT`S A MUST IN SOBE, SIMPLY FANTASTIC!
13) I agree it’s definitely one of the best restaurants in SoBe…but that’s not saying much. Kobe steak-best I’ve ever had. Everything else- not so much. Side dishes were way too heavy, appetizers weren’t memorable, and desserts were greasy. *But* the steak was excellent. I prefer Prime Blue
14) Expensive and the service sucks – save the attitude – go to prime blue grill, a new diamond
15) So and so: normal food and hight prices.
16) Fantastic! Best restaurant in sobe…. cool people and very very nice girls…. really N. 1 in miami.
17) Great scene & wine list.
18) Plan on waiting a long time for your table. The food is pretty good, but its not as good as they make it out to be. Can be very cheesy.
19) Trust me, I have eaten steaks around the world, Peter Luger and others who believe they are on top. Prime 112 is just the absolute best.
20) Fantastic, miss it, use to live across the street.Amazing everything!!! A must go in Miami the BEST.
21) Great food but far too noisy!!! if you want to have a headache this is the perfect place.
22) Yes,its the best but the girls at the desk…please change!!!!!!
23) Best of the BEST
24) NOT NORMALLY INCREDIBLE. Even if you don’t eat meat you MUST check this place out!!
25) training is “out-of-this-world”. Try: Lobester bisque, Truffled cream corn and any steak (sea bass is to die for too!)
26) Can’t beat the Truffle Fries and Deviled Eggs
27) Best in Sobe. Myles is a restaurant genius.
28) SIMPLY THE BEST
29) Amazing food. Everything on the menu is excellent Great for people watching also.
30) Super food ,world class bar and best service in town …if you want to meet “who is who” in Miami ..that’s the place to go !
31) 2 Thums up.-!! Favorite Steakhouse in Miami
Prime One Twelve
112 Ocean Drive
Phone (305) 532-8112