2) What about Gansevoort? I haven’t been yet, but I am referencing the one in New ork.
3) When I visited Miami, I enjoyed the following places:
Hotels: Gansevoort, Hotel Setai, Mondrian (it is on the Bay but really cool spot).
Outings: Gansevoort roof top, Delano Hotel, Fontainebleau
resto: CasaTua, Barton G, sushi Samba on Lincoln, Asia de Cuba at Mondrian.
4) Hotel: Mondrian, Setai
5) All depends what u want!!! if u want have fun, girls, party and madness go to Shore Club, there is a crazy pool party on sunday, a party on tuesday in Delano and has a red bar lounge inside the hotel, also Nobu the japanese restaurant.
6) Setai is very good but for couples or old people! Gansevoort could be nice but if u are guest u dont have priority to enter in Louis(club in Gans), the same happens with Liv in Fountainebleau.
7) W Hotel is very beautiful hotel, it has a good rest and a nice lounge and opened a Mr. Chow there. I dont like chinese food but… Restaurant: Nobu, Asia de Cuba (at Mondrian, like in LA)
8) There is a really nice boutique hotel on the beach named Sense.
9 You can’t have any better than staying at the SETAI Hotel.
10) Hotel Delano, photo above, will def. do
11) Agreed- Setai is an amazing location – great staff and plenty of amenity – but Delano has better location (only a few blocks apart).
12) My favorite is the Ritz Carlton. It is right off of Collins and Lincoln in the heart of SoBe.
Walking distance from amazing restaurants on Lincoln and the hotel’s Lanai pool & bar is chill.
InsideMiamiBeach.com, the site of South Beach.