4) Fontainebleau really is very nice! Very impressive and new! but it’s at the end of the strip and not sure about the crowd but has a really good club in the hotel as well and fantastic pool.
I stayed at the White Law and was overall very pleased, over the weekend it was packed and full of young people.
5) Stay away from the Shore club which I found to be awful and old. Delano is great and very Miami…
The Setai is beautiful but too classic and laid back for Miami I think…
6) The SETAI, (photo above) since you can get huge discount.
7) I can’t imagine the Setai being very happening (mostly families) but it really is gorgeous (more like being in Asia than Miami but nothing wrong with that!). Plus it’s more central on the South beach strip so convenient too….enjoy Miami, love it.
8) Casa Casuarina, former Versace’s villa, and Delano are pics i can gurantee
9) Shore club is a bit cold..but great lounge area!
10) Delano has small rooms but still cosy hang area
11) The Betsy, a five-star hotel in South Beach, might be another option…
12) You should go with Fountainebleau
13) Setai, but yesterday i was at W, the restaurant is great, and i also saw the room, greats!
14) If you are looking for casual sophisticated then The Betsy Hotel, the Tides
15) If you are looking for a place to be seen than the Delano and The Setai. If you are looking to be with the masses than Fontainebleau, or for sure the W.
16) I like Delano…. but for a more laid back or romantic place, Betsy. Their service is excellent.
17) Best hotel by far right now is the Mondrian. Hands down.
18) My votes go to the Shore Club and the Delano.
19) Yeah, the Delano is your safest bet. The W might still have some teething problems as they only opened at the beginning of the month I think.
InsideMiamiBeach.com, like no other.