What our Guests say: 1) Only one thing…Carlos the concierge, number 1 for organise your night in Miami!
2) I have to agree with most s, I loved the pool and beach club and would probably go back due to these, and despite the very poor quality rooms which are small, supposedly ‘minimalist’ but actually underfurnished and the serive is appaling. I received turndown service 50% of the nights I stayed! service not even close to what it should be of a hotel of this price, and theres never space by the pool in the hotela as ppl go down ridiculously early to save chairs and then leave for a couple of hours. needs better staff and management.
3) The worst – do not bother. We paid $1000 a night during Art Basel and couldn’t sleep because of noise from Sky Bar and we couldn’t even go there to the Art Basel parties!!! They said it’s private.. We complained a loooooot Rooms horrible
4) I have no clue why you guys complain so much. I think it’s a cool place! Had a great room (huge), staff is supercool, skybar a great hangout, pool is fun, beach is great. I like the Shore Club – and i will be back for sure!
5) Not so nice rooms and over priced. nice the outdoor area and the pool.
6) You want to be in high level rooms. Great restaurant and the Mint are in the building. The pool is so trendy too. Spa is good.
7) Nice but Delano is better… nobu the food is good but not the service….
8) Really poor service and horrible rooms/suites. More like cells. The corridors are inspired from a mental institution or a hospital. Just horrible. But at the same time ,its the place where everything goes down both during the day by the pool and also skybar during night. Good resturants as well. But the worst service I ever experienced in any hotel anywhere.
9) Poor service and definitely didn`t like it.
10) I like the pool area and the Sky Bar in the right party…use to dine often in Nobu and never get disappointed…
11) Hotel is fun/ hip, pool scene is great, ago and nobu are good although better in LA. the only real downfall was that you can hear everything when in your room. ive been 3 times and i think the best bet is to request to stay in the tower for the least amount of noise.
12) A bombardment of the cheap and tacky.
13) Stay somewhere else.
14) Was there Sept 06′. Setai was nice but (totally) empty, Delano had ‘C’ league people hanging around (white socks, pleated khakis – please). Shore Club was the reliable scene. Rooms aren’t great but Nobu and pool excellent.
15) Never again!
16) best view by the pool, best new years parties – year after year The Shore Club is the only place that is consistently a wild, fun party in a good way
17) Cool but everything is kind of hard and edgy
18) MIAMI Money Is A Major Issue!!
19) Corridors and rooms feels and smells like a hospital. Pool is awesome, cool and the one and only reason to stay here. The most perfect spot for peoplewatching!
20) Rooms are tiny.
21) Cool, enjoy it!
22) Should be re-named THE WHORE CLUB…..oy! What a scene. ONLY stay in the Tower…lower floor rooms are noisy. Food is not bad. Everyone here either is, or wants to be fabulous. UGH!
23) Noisy, but fun.
24) Thumbs down. The worst – do not bother. They will eventually close or remodel or something. Cant fool people in the long run! $500 for a noisy cell…
25) Very happening. Rooms are not the best. Grat pool, beach, Pipino hair salon, Scoop shop, Nobu n Ago rest and best bar!!! Basically no need to leave the Hotel!!
InsideMiamiBeach.com, like no other.