I would like to visit Miami, oh yes I’ve never been there, what a shame!!! That’s why I need your advice and tips on where to stay and where to go…
1) If you arrive Sunday afternoon you might want to go to the Mondrian Hotel Pool party. Sunday night to SET or casual place at Segafredo’s on the romantic Lincoln Rd. Monday you might want to try Mokai night club, Tuesday start at the Delano and be followed by Tantra…
2) No doubts: Mondrian, then The Standard, then the Setai. These are some of my favorite hotels in South Beach.
3) Hello, here are a couple of suggestions:
5) Mondrian and The Gansevoort. Both of these are great for the price and have great pool parties on the weekend……
I would like to suggest you also the W Hotel ( is very trendy and nice but you need a car or bike to reach the Art Deco district, and the Fountainblue is also a great spot…
6) My vote goes for:
Standard – nice SPA hotel
W hotel – very beautiful but also expensive
And if look or u want to rent a short-stay apartment – the Flamingo building
7) I like The Raleigh or the Hotel St. Augustine. The Raleigh is more expensive, has a great pool, and is on the beach, but if you’re on a tighter budget, then St. Augustine is a small boutique hotel, two blocks from 3rd Street Beach where all the locals go. St. Augustine is quieter with only 20 rooms or so, but it’s great and gets booked up fast with people who go to Miami often (like myself). I also like the Fontainebleau, but that would be better if you were there with a group of people than by yourself. I hope this helps.
If price is a factor, The National is a pretty good bet and perfectly situated near everything on Collins. The rooms with a low budget are not really incredible as a design or accessories, but you have a good view and the pool area is very incredible: romantic, trendy, and very art deco air.
8) Hi I just came back from Miami, I had a reasonable price at a double three hotel Hilton at 1717 on Collins Avenue. It’s clean and Ocean front, the pool is ok and it’s only a minute walking from the magic Lincoln Road, there’s another hotel really cool on Washington Avenue that was 105$ a night I don’t remember the name but you need it I’ll find out for you…
InsideMiamiBeach.com final suggestions: If you plan to come to Miami as a single and with a limited budget, we suggest finding a Hotel located in the Art Deco District. You don’t need a car, you have everything around: boutiques, locals, restaurants, beach, etc.
It’s nice also because when you go out of your Hotel you are immersed in the sparkling life of South Beach with a lot of people walking in the streets and you can’t feel alone.
So, we suggest Ocean Drive:
The Betsy is a 5-Star Hotel (romantic)
The Pelican is a 4-Star Hotel (with very trendy rooms)
The Clevelander is a 3-Star Hotel (don’t choose it if you go to sleep early)
The Avalon Hotel is a 3-Star Hotel (don’t choose it if you go to sleep early)
In Collins Avenue we suggest (around the Art Deco District):
White Law as a 3-Star Hotel (very trendy)
The Hotel of South Beach is a 4-Star Hotel (historical one)
Essex House as a 3-Star Hotel (Good rates)
Then Delano and Sagamore (expensive).
Last suggestion, if you are a woman alone, try to stay in the Art Decò area.
If you need to go to North Miami Beach or Downtown during the night take a cab.
Inside Miami Beach is like no other.